Private Tour: Palma De Mallorca Old Town, Palma Cathedral And Cruise - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewSee the sights of Palma de Mallorca on a private sightseeing tour by foot and by boat! With a knowledgeable private guide at your side, enjoy personalized commentary while exploring Palma de Mallorca Old Town and see Almudaina Palace and the old city walls. Visit Palma Cathedral to admire its Antoni Gaudidesigned interiors, and then relax on a 1-hour cruise around the Bay of Palma and the port.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide in central Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy a leisurely stroll to the monumental area where many of the citys sights can be seen. As you walk, ask your guide as many questions about the city and the island of Mallorca as you wish; the beauty of a private guide is that the commentary is tailored to your interests.
Stop for photos outside Palma Cathedral (La Seu), and hear how the Roman Catholic place of worship was built on the site of an old Arabian mosque. Then, head inside to admire its circular, stained-glass windows and Gaudi-designed features. The colorful, and often controversial, Modernist artist left his mark on the site, and his eye-catching altarpiece is thought to be the cathedrals highlight.
Pass Almudaina Palace, originally built as an Arabian fortress, and then head through the twisting streets of Palma de Mallorca Old Town to admire the old city walls. Stop to soak up the views over the Bay of Palma and gaze at the city backdrop to see Bellver Castle and other significant monuments.
After photos by the bay, walk to the waters edge and hop aboard a boat to finish your tour on a high note. On a 1-hour cruise, see the sights of Palma de Mallorca from the water as you cruise around the famous port area. Your tour then finishes at the port.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Palma De Mallorca Old Town, Palma Cathedral And Cruise
- Local guide
- Admission to Palma Cathedral
Exclusions for Private Tour: Palma De Mallorca Old Town, Palma Cathedral And Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Mallorca Wine Tasting Trip and North Coast Sightseeing Cruise
- Small-Group Serra de Tramuntana Cliff Jumping Experience in Mallorca
- Aqualand El Arenal Day Trip from Palma de Mallorca
- Mallorca Extreme Coast Adventure
- Catamaran Sailing in Palma Bay with Transfers and Paella Lunch
- North Of Mallorca Highlights: Guided Day Tour