OverviewDiscover the sights of Dubrovnik from the comfort of a private vehicle on this 4-hour tour. Gaze out at the historical streets and listen to your guides enlightening commentary as you travel to the harbor. Soak up views of the Adriatic Sea, and then set off on a walking tour of the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town. Marvel at the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture and pass the Franciscan Monastery, the Church of St Blaise and more before hopping back inside your private vehicle and continuing to the summit of Mt SrÄ.
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide outside your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel. Then, settle into your seat aboard a private vehicle and set off on your panoramic tour of the city.
From the comfort of your seat, listen to your guide’s fascinating commentary as you gaze out at the pretty streets and ancient city walls, a 1.2-mile (2-km) complex structure built in the 14th century to protect Dubrovnik.
Pause by the historical harbor to snap photos and drink in views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea. Then, continue on to the labyrinthine Dubrovnik Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the medieval core of the city.
Hop out of your vehicle at Pile Gate, and set off on a walking tour of the Old Town with your guide. Stroll down the elegant main street, the Stradun, also known locally as Placa. Along the way, see Onofrio’s Fountain, admire the Franciscan Monastery — containing a restored sculpture Michelangelo’s La Pietà and a 14th-century cloister — and pass by the Church of St Blaise, Dubrovnik’s patron saint. You’ll also see the Baroque-style Cathedral of the Assumption and the impressive Orlando’s Column.
After your walking tour, return to your private vehicle and continue to Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city. At the summit, enjoy free time to absorb the views of Dubrovnik’s terracotta-tiled rooftops and the Dalmatian Coast, including the island of Lokrum and the distant Elaphite Islands. Have your camera ready; on a clear day, you can see sights up to 37 miles (67 km) away.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide and vehicle, and return to central Dubrovnik, where your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Panoramic Dubrovnik Tour Including Old Town Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private English speaking driver/guide
- Local guide in Dubrovnik Old Town
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Panoramic Dubrovnik Tour Including Old Town Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.