Private Tour: Pearls Of Montenegro Coast From Dubrovnik
Overview'At the moment of the creation of our planet, the most beautiful merging of land and sea occurred at the Montenegrin seaside...' by Lord Byron.Montenegro, unique in many ways.Contrast and diversity of cultures, richness of natural beauties, a country that will not leave you indifferent! This full day private tour will present to you a Montenegro in completely different light.This unique tour is composed to present Montenegro and its beauties in the best possible and interesting way! You will be introduced to all important historical and natural sights of Montenegro coastline.You will visit Budva, St. Stefan, Kotor and small and unique island of Our Lady of Rocks.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your driver will collect you from your Dubrovnik hotel at 8am for a picturesque ride towards the Montenegro border, around one hour away.
After you cross the border, you have the option for a guide to join you (subject to availability and at an extra charge). From here, you will continue your journey towards Boka Bay, taking a ferry across the channel to Budva.
The next stop on the tour is Sveti Stafan, approximately 15 minutes away. This islet, once a playground for the rich and famous, is now home to a 5-star hotel resort. There will be plenty of opportunities for sightseeing and snapping photographs the panoramic viewing point is a particular highlight.
Your driver will then take you to Boka Bay and Kotor town,Kotor is famous for its history and old monuments. Your guide will take you for a walking tour through old town and introduce you to main historical sites of this town.
Passing the Montenegrian border and entering in Croatia you will share experiences driving back to your hotel / accommodation in Dubrovnik. The estimated time of arrival in Dubrovnik is 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Pearls Of Montenegro Coast From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Pearls Of Montenegro Coast From Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to attractions
- The listed price does not include a professional tour guide on your language or language preference. Price for professional tourist guide during entire program in Montenegro subject to availability. It needs to be requested in advance and there is an extra charge.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a private tour, tailor-made for your group. No other participants will be involved in this tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved in Kotor
Wheelchair accessible please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing if your are a citizen of a country which requires a visa to enter Montenegro
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Owners of multiple schengen visas do not have to obtain a visa
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Montenegro Coast Experience
- Private Excursion: Ethno Village Tour from Dubrovnik
- Discover Korcula from Dubrovnik
- Mostar and Pocitelj Day Trip from Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Slano, Mlini, Oraac or Plat
- Dubrovnik Combo: Cable Car Ride to Mount Srd and Old Town Tour
- Aquapark in Budva Private Excursion from Dubrovnik