Private Tour: Penang Hill Habitat Nature Walk Including LunchWrite a Review
From USD 108
OverviewThe Habitat Penang Hill is a place to visit for the most complete, exciting and educational Penang Hill rainforest experience. When you walk through the gates of The Habitat, you enter a magical kingdom of nature and natural beauty.
The Habitat is also the newest ecotourism attraction in Penang with world-class facilities. Enjoy lunch at a quintessential British colonial restaurant which also happens to be the highest restaurant in Penang.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with pickup for the transfer to the foot of Penang Hill, where you'll board the funicular train.
Enjoy a scenic ride up to the top station, and when you reach the summit, proceed to the Habitat, Penang's premier eco-attraction. Begin your walk along the lush 1-mile (1.6-km) nature trail, a commitment to nature conservation that provides an immersive Malaysian rainforest experience.
The trail is set on the fringes of one of only two remaining virgin jungle reserves on Penang Island, believed to be 130 million years old. As you walk, take in the native vegetation, look for wildlife, and admire fantastic views of Penang Island and its surroundings from viewpoints. Break for lunch at David Brown's Restaurant, and then stroll toward the Penang Hill railway station to start the journey back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Penang Hill Habitat Nature Walk Including Lunch
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Funicular tram ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Penang Hill Habitat Nature Walk Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.