Private Tour: Peterhof Palace In St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewExplore Peterhof, St Petersburgs breathtaking Tsarist palace, on a 6-hour walking tour with a private guide! Often considered Russias answer to the Palace of Versailles, the ornate palace complex is home to more than 140 fountains as well as extensive gardens and a collection of palatial buildings. Visit highlights like the Grand Cascade in the Lower Park, Grand Palace and Monplaisir villa, and learn all about the sites rich history. The tour operates with a flexible itinerary and can be tailored to your interests.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your Peterhof private tour at a time that suits your schedule, enjoying a hotel pickup by luxury minivan. On the way to Peterhof, chat with your guide about the attraction and the places inside it that you particularly want to see. Your itinerary is flexible, so if theres something you want to see more of, just let your guide know.
Hop out of your minivan and head inside the vast palace complex to explore its gardens and palatial buildings. Peterhof is often referred to as the Russian Versailles a nickname that testifies to the sites opulent grandeur and your guide will introduce you to its best bits while talking about its history.
Wander through the Lower Park to discover some 140 fountains and water features, and stop for photos by the incredible Grand Cascade a masterpiece that was partly engineered by Tsar Peter the Great himself. Then, head inside the Grand Palace and marvel at the lavish interiors left by the successive emperors and empresses who once called the place home. See Monplaisir villa and learn how the more-modest villa was the original and favorite Peterhof building of Peter the Great.
Roughly halfway through your tour, enjoy a break for lunch at one of Peterhofs cafes (own expense). At the end of your walking tour, return to your minivan and finish your day with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Peterhof Palace In St Petersburg
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- entrance ticket to Peterhof
Exclusions for Private Tour: Peterhof Palace In St Petersburg
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum