OverviewExplore Petra on this full day tour. This tour will take you into the rose red city, drive by deserts and mountains, walk through the Siq (narrow gorge) to the hidden city, see the treasury (Al khazneh), the theater, royal tombs, Roman street, and much more.
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your private chauffeur in the lobby of your Dead Sea hotel at 7am. Climb aboard a comfortable, air conditioned vehicle and head for Petra.
Upon arrival in Petra, meet your private guide and embark on a guided tour of about two hours. Don't forget your camera.
Listen as your guide introduces you to the history of the majestic city of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn how it was carved into the rose red rock 2,000 years ago — hence its nickname 'Rose City.' Follow your guide through the narrow gorge known as the Siq into the ancient city.
As you wander through Petra, hear tales of the Nabataeans, the nomadic peoples who established the site as their capital city possibly as early as 312 BC. Explore the elaborate temple of Al-Khazneh, or 'the Treasury,' famed for its appearance in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. as well as the street of facades, early necropolis, Roman theater, and royal tombs.
After your tour of Petra, enjoy a buffet lunch before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Petra 1-Day Sightseeing Tour And Lunch From Dead Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private vehicle
- Professional guide for two hours in Petra
- Admission ticket
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
Exclusions for Private Tour: Petra 1-Day Sightseeing Tour And Lunch From Dead Sea
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( upon request)
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.