Private Tour: Photoshooting In Florence
OverviewDo you want to keep vivid memories of your time in Florence? Take a walk discovering the most beautiful views of the city while being photographed by a professional. If you are celebrating a special occasion or if you simply want to keep an artistic memory of your stay in the city of the Renaissance, enjoy a professional photo service and receive a beautiful collection of photos.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourBefore you meet your photographer will discuss with you the locations and the tone of the photos that you prefer, and based on this I will define a walking itinerary through the places in Florence that you love and that will form a stunning background. Alternatively if you want more guidance on locations then I can show you some of my favourite places around the city where I know we can achieve a wonderful result.
You will be able to view your photos as we go, and I will share some of them with you immediately so that you can post them in real-time on social networks. You will receive edited digital versions of the 10 best photos within 48 hours of the tour concluding and a larger selection of photos within a week.
Bring with you the clothes and shoes that you wish to be photographed in, but also make sure that you bring shoes that are comfortable for walking. You might also wish to bring more than one look, or accessories such as hats, sunglasses, scarves etc. Be prepared to have to walk for approximately 10-15 minutes from location to location.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Photoshooting In Florence
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Photoshooting In Florence
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting