OverviewDiscover the breathtaking natural beauty of the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park on a private day trip from Dubrovnik. With your very own guide (if option is selected), stroll along scenic, woodland trails and absorb stunning views of the parks turquoise lakes, linked by crashing waterfalls and flowing streams. Opt for an electric boat ride (own expense) to get up close to the beautiful lakes, or cover more ground with a panoramic bus or electric train ride (own expense).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourLeave your Dubrovnik hotel by comfortable vehicle and relax on the 5-hour journey to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The largest and oldest national park in Croatia, Plitvice is an oasis of vibrant lakes, gushing waterfalls and lush forest. As you travel, talk with your driver about what you’d like to see and do — the beauty of a private tour is that the itinerary can be entirely tailored to suit your needs and interests.
On arrival, set off to explore the dense woodland that surrounds the lakes. Follow your guide (if option is selected) along the trails at a steady pace and admire the wilderness around you. Spy wild flowers bordering the paths and gaze up at the towering beech, spruce and fir trees. Then, for the best vantage points, cross over the pretty wooden bridges for unparalleled views of the lakes.
Stop off at one of the park’s restaurants or cafes to refuel with some lunch (own expense), and then perhaps take an electric boat ride on one of the lower lakes (own expense). While the lakes may look a vivid turquoise from a distance, you’ll notice how crystalline they are from your boat.
Afterward, continue exploring the forest on foot with your guide. Alternatively, hop aboard the bus or electric train (own expense) to cover more ground and rest your feet. From the comfort of your seat, gaze out of the window and take in your final glimpses of the breathtaking scenery.
When the time comes, return to your comfortable vehicle and relax on the journey back to Dubrovnik, where your private tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver
- Private local guide (if option is selected)
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park (if option is selected)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Electric boat ride
- Panoramic bus ride
- Electric train ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.