OverviewEnjoy a day out in Perez Rosales National Park, when you're visiting Puerto Montt. Visit the oldest national park of Chile, its waterfalls on the Rio Petrohue, the turquoise waters of Lake All Saints, the majesty of Lake Llanquihue and Osorno Volcano, its ancient nature, its scenic beauty, its gastronomy and its people. A unique private experience not to be missed.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWe start the tour from the city of Puerto Montt, a port and industrial city that was founded by Spanish settlers over 150 years ago. This city is the north gate of Patagonia, because from here numerous excursions to southern Chile and Patagonia travel begin. Here, you'll visit the Plaza de Armas, cathedral and viewpoint of the city, from where the view to the whole breast of Reloncaví open. Also, visit the market Angelmó, famous for its handicrafts in the area and fresh seafood.
Then, head over to Puerto Varas, a city founded by German settlers and located on the shores of Lake Llanquihue. Driving around th lake, you'll reach the foot of the Osorno volcano in the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, where you can explore the lake Todos los Santos and Petrohue Falls River. These jumps were formed by the eruption of the volcano, where the lava river locked.
Head up the Osorno volcano and climb to 1,200 meters (3,940 feet), to see a landscape of immeasurable scenic beauty. After taking a few panoramic shots, head back to Puerto Montt and stop off for lunch at Laguna Verde on the banks of Lake Llanquihue (optional, not included in tour price).
Inclusions for Private Tour: Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas And Vicente Peres Rosales National Park
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- National Park ticket
Exclusions for Private Tour: Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas And Vicente Peres Rosales National Park
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sailing at Todos los Santos lake
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
It's recommended: comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and jacket.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.