Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain From Cusco
OverviewTake a trip to the colorful Rainbow Mountain with this private tour. Experience the beautiful Andean landscape through a hike and enjoy great views of snow-capped mountain peaks. See the way native mountain people live, and of course get up-close to the amazing Rainbow Mountain. Breakfast and lunch are included in this tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourFind the rainbow in the mountain! This private tourwill take you through an amazing journey withundiscoveredlands oftypical Andean views where the culture is still intact. You'll see the snow-capped mountain peaks, Andean animalsand the highlight of the tour, the painted hills of Rainbow Mountain.
You will be picked up at your hotel in the historical center of Cusco and be transferred to the starting point of the hike at the Vinicunca native community. Before the hike begins you will enjoy a tasteful breakfast. Throughout thehikeyou will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressiveAusangate Mountain showing its majestic presence in the horizon. You will experiencehow locals live in the mountains and even have a chance to speak with them. As you get closer to the Rainbow Mountain, you'll begin to see the first signs of the colored minerals that formed the painted hills.
Your guide will explain what makes up the existence of the Rainbow Mountain, and finallyyou will hike up to a vantage point that gives you a 360 degree view of the beautiful landscape that makes up the sacred land. Once you have enjoyed the colorful Rainbow Mountain and hiked back to the starting point you will enjoy a delicious lunch before driving back to Cusco.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain From Cusco
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the historical center of Cusco
- Private transportation
- Private bilingual tour guide
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit
- Entrance fee to Vinicunca
Exclusions for Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain From Cusco
- Horse (rent cost 80 Soles per horse)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not recommended to people with asthma, heart problems or high blood pressure
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 12 years
What to bring: Water, Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather, Sun hat & sun block, Personal medication, Camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.