OverviewJoin this 2-hour private tour and experience Amsterdam's notorious Red Light District. Here you find many sights and hidden gems. But there are also several food places that sell some of the famous Dutch foods. Combine these two things with this tour. Experience and learn about the Red Light District and the Dutch food culture. You also get the option to taste three Dutch specialties: a "kroket", Dutch cheese and the famous stroopwafel.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Explore Amsterdam's notorious Red Light District and learn about Dutch food culture with this 2-hour private tour. Start off this tour at the central station of Amsterdam where you will meet your private tour guide. Walk to the Red Light District and see several of the well-known sights like the Old Church, China Town, the first Coffee-shop and the narrowest street of Amsterdam. Your knowledgeable local guide will provide you with an educational insight on Amsterdam's Red Light District and coffee shop culture, where you will learn about the intriciacies of Dutch law, how prostitution is legal, and marijuana is tolerated.
When exploring the Red Light District, you will visit several food places and have the opportunity to taste 3 local Dutch specialties.
Your guide will tell you about the history of this Dutch food and share fun anecdotes and interesting facts as well.
You can ask your guide all the questions you want about Amsterdam, he will know all the best restaurants, food places and information about the city. He will give you an overview of the the best food places of Amsterdam and spots only known by locals.
The tour will end at the Dam Square of Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Red Light District And Food Tour With Optional Tasting In Amsterdam
- Local Guide
- Private walking Tour
- Food tour
- Three Dutch specialties
Exclusions for Private Tour: Red Light District And Food Tour With Optional Tasting In Amsterdam
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.