Private Tour: Rhine Falls Tour From Zurich
OverviewJourney through idyllic vineyards and farming villages to Rhine Falls, Europes biggest waterfall on your private tour from Zurich. Travel by minivan through northern Switzerland and see the splendid medieval Laufen Castle before reaching Rhine Falls. The Belvedere panoramic trail takes you to the viewing platform above the 75-foot (23-meter) falls. With hotel pickup and drop-off included and the option of concluding your tour at the Zurich Airport, this is a wonderful way to end your vacation or get a quick taste of Switzerlands natural beauty when passing through.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your private tour with morning or afternoon pickup from your centrally located Zurich hotel. Ride in a comfortable minivan through the Northern Switzerland countryside near the German border, passing through a famous wine-making region and seeing quaint traditional farm houses in the village of Marthalen.
Continue to Schaffhausen and delight in the towns intricately painted houses with bay windows. View Laufen Castle, which dates back as far as 858 A.D.
Arrive at Rhine Falls, Europes biggest waterfall and spend one full hour marveling at this natural wonder. Take the Belvedere panoramic trail right to the top of the falls, or take a thrilling optional boat ride to a large rock in the middle of these dramatic falls for a closer look. Being able to get so close to these 75-foot (23-meter) falls allows you to really feel their power and force.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the sights you pass. A private tour is a much more laid-back, personal experience than a big bus tour, so feel free to ask as many questions as you like and get your fill of photos.
On the return journey pass Schaffhausen with its 16th century Munot Fortress, then pass through Germany briefly on your way back to Zurich. Disembark at Zurich Airport if you wish or continue on to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Rhine Falls Tour From Zurich
- Transport in air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Boat ride (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Rhine Falls Tour From Zurich
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.