Private Tour: Rio De Janeiro Historical Center Photography Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewFor history lovers, the tour of Rio de Janeiro's historic center is a must! You'll visit plenty of tourist attractions and learn fun facts about the city's past and present. You'll be accompanied by a professional photographer who'll take care of all your photo needs, so you don't have to worry about capturing that special moment!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHome to the largest concentration of historic and financial buildings, Rio's city center is dynamic and full of surprises. The tour is a journey through time and a dip into local culture that enriches the knowledge and values of Brazil's artistic and cultural heritage.
You'll be transported by private transport and be able to get on foot to see the landmarks including the Tiradentes Palace.This is a comfortable and practical way to see Rio's cultural and architectural side, privately and with a professional photographer.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Rio De Janeiro Historical Center Photography Tour
- Professional guide photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
Exclusions for Private Tour: Rio De Janeiro Historical Center Photography Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive(available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro