Private Tour: Russian Cooking Class In St Petersburg - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewLearn how to cook Russian food fit for a tsar on a private 2-hour cooking class in St Petersburg. Simply book the class for a time that suits you and discover the secrets behind classic Russian creations like bliny, borsch and beef stroganoff. Hear about the countrys rich culinary history from a professional local chef and savor the dishes with some a glass of cranberry 'mors' just as the Russians do!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourArrange your private cooking class for a time that suits your schedule, and then start your experience with a pickup from your central St Petersburg hotel. Travel to a local restaurant, put on your apron, roll up your sleeves, and then learn how to cook Russian-style.
Under the expert eye of your host a professional chef help to cook and prepare classic dishes as you learn all about the culinary secrets of Russia. Like the country itself, Russias cuisine is steeped in history; the heavy meals of Soviet years are being reinvented, and fresher flavors are revitalizing some of the countrys signature dishes.
While the meals vary depending on availability of ingredients, dishes that you may cook include dumplings, borsch (beetroot soup), bliny (crpe-style pancakes), Russian salad and beef stroganoff. Help chop beetroots, mix flour for pancakes and braise meat as you chat with your host about Russian food.
At the end of your session, sit down to eat and drink Russian mors a traditional drink made from cranberry juice and fruit compote. Receive recipes of your favorite creations to take home with you, and then finish your cooking class with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Russian Cooking Class In St Petersburg
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private host
- Food tasting
- Drink of mors
Exclusions for Private Tour: Russian Cooking Class In St Petersburg
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.