Private Tour: Sacred Valley Biking Adventure Including Ollantaytambo - Cusco
OverviewEnjoy one of the most beautiful scenic routes and explore the Sacred Valley by bike from Pisaq to Urubamba, surrounded by a variety of crops and the winding Vilcanota River. You will start your private tour by exploring the colorful Pisaq market and then go on a ride to Urubamba, where you will enjoy a tasty local lunch. Finally, you will bike to the charming town of Ollantaytambo, where you will be able to step back in time while exploring the old Incan town. Your tour includes transportation, equipment and a professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis two-wheeled adventure begins when your private guide picks you up at 9am from your Cusco hotel. Settle back for the 1-hour drive to Pisaq, where you'll stop at a llama and alpaca farmget a chance to feed these adorable and useful animals.
After a short drive from Pisaq to the bike ride's starting point of Lamay, getsafety instruction and suit up in any necessary equipment. With your personal guide, get in touch with naturewithout worrying about cars as you pedal along bicycle-only dirt roads. After a few hours of working up your appetite, enjoy a well-deserved Andean lunch in Urubamba. Rest a while after lunch before continuing to ride beside the Vilcanota river to the ancient Incan townofOllantaytambo. The support van will never be far away, should you encounter any issues while cycling.
Admire themighty mountains, Incan terraces and local crops including corn, potato, mustard, and quinoa. Once you arrive at Ollantaytambo, explore the town and wonder at the original stone Incan architecture. You may also visit the ruins in Ollantaytambo at an additional cost before thevan drives you back to your hotel in Cusco around 4pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sacred Valley Biking Adventure Including Ollantaytambo
- Private professional tour guide
- Full assistance
- Visit to all sites described in the itinerary
- Van support
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sacred Valley Biking Adventure Including Ollantaytambo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.