Private Tour: Salzburg Christmas MarketsWrite a Review
From USD 56.89
OverviewExperience the magic of Austria at Christmastime on a private tour of Salzburg's Christmas markets. Your guide will help you get the most from your visits to the Christmas markets of St Jakob am Thurn, St Leonhard and Hellbrunn. Shop for locally crafted wares and sample regional favorites including mulled wine or punch and roasted chestnuts or a waffle. Being on a private tour allows you plenty of time to capture photos of the festively decorated markets and to quickly locate the perfect gifts for friends and family.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Seasonal Offer
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourYour 4-hour private tour of Salzburg's Christmas markets begins with pickup from your centrally located Salzburg hotel. In the comfort of your luxury vehicle, head to Adventmarkt (Christmas Market) of St Jakob am Thurn, located near a pretty Baroque church in Salzburg's old village square. Wander among the market stalls decorated with twinkling lights and Christmas trees at your leisure, browsing locally crafted ceramics, candles, dolls and other wares. Your expert guide will help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Enjoy a bag of roasted chestnuts or a waffle and cup of mulled wine (Glühwein) or non-alcoholic punch before continuing on to the market at St Leonhard, where vendors trade unique handicrafts from Bavaria and South Tyrol, Italy. (own expense)
Your final stop is Hellbrunn in southern Salzburg, where the festive Christmas market is set against the romantic backdrop of majestic Hellbrunn Palace. Admire the Nativity scene and take a stroll through the famous palace's park, where you may be lucky enough to see deer roaming freely. Your private tour of Salzburg's enchanting Christmas markets concludes with drop-off at your hotel in central Salzburg.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Salzburg Christmas Markets
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Salzburg Christmas Markets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.