Private Tour: Same Day Trip To Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb Of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
OverviewEnjoy Mughal Dynasty Monuments with local operator tour that takes you to Taj Mahal and many other wonderful destinations. Travel like a royal in Agra and visit Agra Fort Tomb of Itimad ud Daulah by private car with your personal guide.
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Delhi at 7am, travel in private air-conditioned transportation for four hours to reach Agra Fort where a guide awaits, ready to explain this impressive example of Mogul architecture. The Mogul emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra Fort in 1666, A.D. although additions were made until the rule of his grandson, Shah Jahan. Agra Fort includes Musamman Burj, where Shah Jahan died. Tour the fort for 1.5 hours, then take a break for an a-la-carte lunch in Agra on your own cost.
After lunch, visit the Taj Mahal, Indias most iconic building and a UNESCO World Heritage Sitebecause of its Mogul architecturewhich combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian styles.
Around3:30pm, proceed to the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah on the opposite bank of the Yamuna River. Sometimes called the "baby Taj." this tomb was built between 1622 and 1628 by Mogul empress Nur Jahan for her father. Your guide will ensure that you see the site's trellis work and precious stone inlay and understand more about the Persian influence on the tombs design.
Around 4:30pm, return to Delhi by air-conditioned transportation arriving back at your hotel around 8:30.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Same Day Trip To Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb Of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Delhi city limits
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditionedtransportation
Exclusions for Private Tour: Same Day Trip To Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb Of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Discount is available for groups of 2, 4, 8
Maximum of eight people
No spaghetti straps or short shorts allowed in these attractions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and cash for any purchases recommended
A scarf for ladies is recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.