Private Tour: Santa Teresa And Tijuca Forest Photo Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy this combo private tour combining a visit to the Tijuca National Park and a tour of Santa Teresa. You'll be in the comfort of a private car with photography service that includes a digital photo album in high resolution (DVD), back up online and a souvenir photo.Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Rio de Janeiro, you'll visit Santa Teresa. Situated on a hill, Santa Teresa seems to have stopped in time, preserving aspects of Old Rio and a story in every corner. The neighborhood is full of squares and cultural spaces that reveal landscapes of North, South and Central areas. With mansions that are home to workshops, craft shops, bars and restaurants Santa Teresa attracts many tourists, artists, writers and intellectuals.
You'll also visit the Selarn Stairs, which are Jorge Selarns piece of art. There are 250 steps measuring 125 meters long which are covered in over 2,000 tiles collected from over 60 countries around the world. Then, you'll visit the Ruins Park that became a beautiful outlook that leaves Rio at your feet and Chcara do Cu , the former residence of Raymundo Castro Maya. He was a successful businessman who has dedicated his life to the culture of the city as patron and art collector, which now functions as a museum.
After Santa Teresa, you'll head to Tijuca Forest. Located in the heart of Rio, a few minutes from the main districts of the city, Tijuca Forest preserves hundreds of species of flora and fauna found only in the Atlantic Forest. The largest urban forest in the world is the result of pioneering reforestation initiative In Latin America, held in the nineteenth century, after being marked by severe deforestation. It is striking with beauty and history. You'll see the Chinese Observatory and the waterfalls as you visit this place.
You'll be dropped-off at your hotel after this.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Santa Teresa And Tijuca Forest Photo Tour
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pickup and drop off
- Digital album in high resolution online
Exclusions for Private Tour: Santa Teresa And Tijuca Forest Photo Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive(available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Buzios Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro Including Airport Transfer
- Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Barbecue Lunch and Christ Redeemer with Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf
- Trekking at Pedra da Gavea in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Canoe Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Small-Group Jungle Bike Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro