Private Tour: Santa Teresa Photography Tour In Rio De Janeiro
OverviewVisit Santa Teresa, one of Rio de Janeiro's most famous neighborhoods on this 4-hour private photography tour. Learn about the diverse history and culture that this area has to offer and don't worry about getting that perfect shot - a professional photographer will be on the tour with you capturing every moment for you!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourSituated on a hill, Santa Teresa seems to have stopped in time, preserving aspects of Old Rio and seems to have a story on every corner. The neighborhood is full of squares and cultural spaces that reveal landscapes of North, South and Central areas. With mansions that are home to workshops, craft shops, bars and restaurants, Santa Teresa attracts many tourist , artists, writers and intellectuals from around the world.
Visit the Ruins Park. a beautiful viewpoint that leaves Rio at your feet. Then, move on to Chacara do Ceu, the former residence of Raymundo Castro Maya, which today stands as a museum. He was a successful businessman, patron of Rio and art collector who dedicated his life to the development of the city.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Santa Teresa Photography Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
Exclusions for Private Tour: Santa Teresa Photography Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive(available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands