Start the tour with a pickup from your central Santiago accommodations by private van. From there, head to Santa Luca Hill, the location where the city was founded.
After attaining the panoramic view of downtown from the lookout point, head towards the civic center of Santiago. There, you will get a look at "La Moneda" Palace, Plaza de la Constitucin, the Municipal Theatre, and the Central market.
Finally, head to the south side of the civic center, where you will enjoy dinner at a typical Chilean restaurant. As you eat, you will be treated to a traditional dance show, then at the end of your meal, you will be transported back to your accommodations.
Appetizer (Your choice of 1 of the following):
- Pisco Sour, Mango Sour, Bebida, or juice
- Avocado shrimpwith hydroponic vegetables
- Consome de Ave (Chilean chicken soup)
- Consome de Esparragos (Asparagus soup)
- Arrollado Huaso con Pebre y Tomates (Rolled pork with traditional Chilean mix of tomatoes, onions, chili and parsley)
- Salmn Porteo with vegetables
- Grilled Chicken
- Adobes Tenderloin withduchess potatoes and mushroom sauce
- Steamed Potatoes, White Rice, Vegetables Panache, or Salad
- Tronco Los Adobes
- Paeradise temptation with sauce of wine or Ice Cream
- Coffee or Herbs Infusion
- 1/2 Bottle of wine per person or 2 beers or 2 drinks