Private Tour: Santorini Volcano Trip Including Hot Springs
OverviewVisit Santorini's Nea Kameni volcano on a day trip and marvel at the views as you gaze from summit to sea! With an expert local guide at your side, travel by boat to the foothills of the active volcano, and then walk to the top at a leisurely pace. After admiring the volcanic vistas, go for a soak in the naturally formed hot springs; all thats required is your bathing suit!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your day with a hotel pickup from central Santorini, and travel by air-conditioned minibus down to the port. Follow your guide onto a waiting boat, and then cruise around the island to the foot of one of Santorini's most impressive volcanoes, Nea Kameni.
Step back onto dry land, and start your leisurely paced walk up to the summit while chatting with your guide about the volcanos 3,000-year history. Santorini was actually formed from a volcanic caldera, meaning that it was created after an explosive volcanic eruption destroyed the islands earliest settlements. As you walk, look out for pieces of magma and fumes smoking from the crater.
Hit the crater rim and make the most of some free time to soak up the sights. Views from the peak are incredible with the black volcanic cliffs cutting a dramatic contrast against the blue waves crashing below. After ogling the volcanic vistas, follow your guide to the volcanos hot springs for a relaxing and reviving bath. The naturally formed pools were created from volcanic activity and are said to have medicinal powers against skin and bone disease.
At the end of your soak, meet back with you guide and walk down the volcano to your boat. Ride back around the island to Santorinis main port, and then finish your day trip with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Santorini Volcano Trip Including Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip boat ride
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Santorini Volcano Trip Including Hot Springs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to hot springs (approximately 2 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you wish to bathe in the hot springs, please bring a swimsuit and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.