Private Tour: Sapphire Mines Chantaburi Tour From PattayaWrite a Review
From USD 130.2
OverviewAn interesting day along East Coast to Chanthaburi, a town famous for its sapphire mines. Visit the mines and see how precious stones are polished and cut. Visit tapioca pineapple and rubber plantations, a fish sauce factory and see, how mats are woven from local materials.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThis tour takes you by Private Transfer and Guide to Chantaburi situated approximately 110 miles (175 km) southeast of Pattaya.
Stops will be made at tapioca, rubber and pepper plantations as well as at fruit orchards. Also visit Ban Pae, a picturesque fishing village, where you will see how fish are dried and shrimp paste is produced on the jitties.
Continue to Chantaburi to visit the mining fields, where sapphires, topazes and spinal rubies are found.
After lunch visit the Praew Waterfalls and Kai Noen Wong with its ancient fortress built by King Rama III before returning back to Pattaya.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sapphire Mines Chantaburi Tour From Pattaya
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sapphire Mines Chantaburi Tour From Pattaya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.