Visit vibrant Sarajevo, the cultural capital of the Western Balkans, on this fascinating full-day private tour from Dubrovnik. Leave Croatia and head to the heart of Bosnia and Herzegovina, passing towns steeped in history like PoÄitelj, Mostar and Jablanica. In Sarajevo, enjoy a 2-hour sightseeing tour by minivan, and discover incredible sites that make it one of the most historically interesting cities in Europe to visit. See Bascarsija Bazaar, the Latin Bridge, Sarajevo Roses and more, before sightseeing independently.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStart with a pickup from your central Dubrovnik hotel, and set out by luxury vehicle to discover Bosnia and Herzegovina with your private guide. Just outside Dubrovnik, stop near Franjo Tugjman Bridge to enjoy its acclaimed views, and then continue your journey west to Neum -- Bosnia’s only coastal town – for a stroll around.
Pass through the UNESCO-listed town of Počitelj, admiring its oriental-style architecture, and then head into city of Mostar, looking out for its Ottoman-style Old Bridge. After roughly 1.5 hours, arrive at Jablanica and enjoy time at leisure here -- perhaps enjoying lunch (own expense).
In the early afternoon, arrive in beautiful Sarajevo – Bosnia’s capital city that boasts village-like charm and a rich history. Mosques built by the Ottoman Turks sit alongside buildings created by the Austro Hungarians, and the city is often referred to as a living history museum. Despite the relatively recent 1990s conflict, the city bears surprisingly few physical reminders of its war-torn past – a sign perhaps, of the city’s desire to move on and welcome visitors with open arms!
On a tour of this vibrant little city by luxury vehicle, your guide will explain some of Sarajevo’s complex yet fascinating past, while showing off its best sites. See Bascarsija Bazaar – an ancient trading place with artisan workshops – and various examples of Ottoman architecture around the city center. Look out for the famous Latin Bridge where the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated, and see the Sarajevo Roses (flower-shaped craters in the pavements, filled with red cement) that serve as one of the few reminders of war in the city.
After your sightseeing tour, enjoy time at leisure in the town to see all its gems independently. Your guide will point you in the right direction for the best coffee shops, restaurants or bars. Return to Dubrovnik in the early evening, and finish right back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sarajevo Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by luxury air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sarajevo Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
The optional mass in Medjugorje depends on the church timetable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.