Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure - Vancouver
OverviewOn this 7-hour tour, adventure meets education with three of the Sea to Sky's most popular attractions. You will make stops at Horseshoe Bay, Britannia Mine, Shannon Falls and the Stawamus Chief. Ride the Sea to Sky Gondola for some light hiking at the top, or relax and take in the beautiful sweeping views of Howe Sound and the Sea to Sky corridor.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
Adventure meets education in this fun-filled tour that combines four of the Sea to Sky's most popular attractions. This journey starts with picturesque photo opportunities along the gorgeous Sea-to-Sky Highway and Howe Sound. Conveniently located along the way, you will drive through the Village of Horseshoe Bay.
Next onto Britannia Mine to ride by rail car into a time gone by. Visit a deserted copper mine and try your luck panning for gold to add lots of extra fun for kids of all ages.
The majestic Shannon Falls provides a chance to capture beautiful photos year round with a short forest walk along the river to the base of the roaring falls.
A short drive away is the Sea to Sky Gondola. A 5 minute Gondola ride that will take visitors high to the top of the Stawamus Chief. You will have 2 hours to explore the forest, walk over 300ft suspension bridge and capture the stunning views of Howe Sound and the mountains beyond. Take this opportunity for a picnic lunch on top of the world's 3rd largest monolith (A $20 food voucher will be included and may be used at either one of the two restaurants on site).
Our final stop will be the West Coast Railway Heritage Park Museum. This 12 acre site, replicating a turn-of-the-century railway town, includes historic buildings, train station, roundhouse, a significant collection of railway artifacts and over 90 vintage trains and locomotives to explore. Ride the mini train through yesteryear to give you the full experience of adventure and education.
If time permits, Cypress Mountain Lookout will be included. You will see spectacular views of beautiful Vancouver, the Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park. On clear days, the views stretch all the way to Vancouver Island and Mount Baker in Washington, USA.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure
- Private 8-hour tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuity of 20%
- Meet and greet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Infant/child/booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Enjoy a hassle-free, comfortable tour of the Sea-to-Sky corridor with stops at Horseshoe Bay, Britannia Mine, Shannon Falls and the Stawamus Chief where you will ride the Sea to Sky Gondola
Don't forget to book your transfer back to the airport!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.