Private Tour: Secrets Of Arabia - DubaiWrite a Review
For the historical and cultural enthusiasts, this walking tour is a must-do! Take a journey into the historical world that lies beyond the glitzy glamorous city and learn about the rich heritage, art and local cuisine of the UAE. From the winding narrow lanes of Bastakiya and its wind towers that reflect age-old architecture, to learning the basics of Islam in the courtyard of an ancient mosque, this insightful tour is for those seeking to learn more about the culture and history of the region. What's more - you even get to sample theregional cuisine at a local restaurant, where you will experience true Arabian warmth and hospitality over a lavish dinner.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a visit to a heritage house, built in 1890 and owned by Sheikh Ahmed bin Dalmouk, Dubai’s most famous pearl merchant of the time. It is one of the best examples of a traditional Emirati family home. The courtyard of the house offers a rare opportunity to peek inside the residence of a wealthy pearl merchant, and you are free to explore on your own. From here, you will walk to Al Ahmadia School, which was the first school in the Emirate and played a key role in the history of education. Many members of the ruling family have studied there.
From here, you will cross the creek to the other side to explore the charming Bastakiya village, with its narrow lanes, and houses with tall chimney-like structures called wind towers. You will learn about architecture, culture and arts while visiting this part of Dubai. On the courtyard outside the mosque you can learn the basics of Islam and our guide will perform for you the process of ablution, the traditional washing ritual before prayers.
The tour ends with a magical Arabic dinner experience at a local restaurant. You will be able to enjoy local culinary delights in one of the oldest houses of Bastakiya. Experience true Arabian hospitality, with a lavish dates and Arabic coffee in a wonderful surrounding. After dinner, you will be dropped back to our hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Secrets Of Arabia
- Museum admission ticket
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Secrets Of Arabia
- Drinks at the restaurant to be paid extra upon consumption
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 02 adults per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
This is a private tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.