Find yourself hot on the heels of 21st-century sleuths Sherlock Holmes and John Watson on this 3-hour black cab tour of London's 'Sherlock' filming locations. Discover sites featured in the popular TV series, a modernized version of Sir Arthur Conan Doyles detective stories starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. See the Diogenes Club, 221B Baker Street and Irene Adlers residence; follow the route of the Soho cab chase; and visit sites seen on-screen in the upcoming 2015 Christmas special. Receive the undivided attention of a driver-guide on this private tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: 'Sherlock' London Filming Locations By Black Cab
- Hotel pickup
- Private driver-guide
- Transport in private black cab
- Complimentary water
Exclusions for Private Tour: 'Sherlock' London Filming Locations By Black Cab
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There are no booster seats in London taxis
Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum five passengers per taxi
The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after after your start time
No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour