Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour Of Da Nang And Hoi An From Tien Sa PortWrite a Review
OverviewWhile you're in port, enjoy this shore excursion of Danang and Hoi An. You'll experience the beauty China Beach, Explore Cham culture and
history and understand more ancient Cham people and Hinduism, see the Thousands of marble stone statues are displayed and sculptured of Marble Mountain and enjoy the sights of Danang and Hoi An and seeing local life at the markets, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient Town and the famous Japanese Bridge.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
- Excellent value for money
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourThe tour beings with pick-up from the Tien Sa port. First, you will travel to Da Nang center to visit Cham Museum, where you can explore Cham culture and history and understand more ancient Cham people and Hinduism in Vietnam. Your next stop is at R & R Beach (South China Beach as called by the American army) to admire the beauty and history. Afterwards, you will transfer to Marble Mountain to visit the Linh ung pagoda and Tang Chon cave. You will then take a walking tour to explore inside the ancient town of Hoi An to see three typical architectural styles of the area: The Japanese Bridge, Ancient Vietnamese Houses and Chinese Assembly Halls (similar to a parliament house) and local market. You will have lunch at a local restaurant there before transferring back for drop-off at Tien Sa port.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour Of Da Nang And Hoi An From Tien Sa Port
- Private English-speaking Guide
- Private air-conditioned car: Fortuner Toyota & Ford Transit
- Entrance fee at all sites
- Lunch at first class restaurant
- Mineral water
- Wet tissues
Exclusions for Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour Of Da Nang And Hoi An From Tien Sa Port
- Other drink & other food
- Government permission for picking-up inside the dock
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Da Nang Night Life
- Hue Heritages
- Cham Culuture Traces - My Son Joining Tour
- Discovery At Hoian Ancient Town
- My Son Sanctuary From Da Nang
- Hoi An City Tour And My Son Sanctuary From Da Nang
- Hoi An City Tour And My Son Sanctuary
- Cham Island - Snokeling
- Shore Excursion: Hue City Tour From Tien Sa Port
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking From Da Nang