Private Tour: Siberian Pelmeni Cooking Class In St.Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewCome and discover the real taste of Russian cuisine. Learn Russian cooking methods from an experienced local chef during 3-hours Russian cooking class in Saint-Petersburg. During this master-class you will be learned how to cook traditional "Siberian Pelmeni" - the beloved dish of the last Russian Tzar's friend Grigory Rasputin. Create Russian dishes such as "Stolichny salad" with selyodka - very popular during the New Year celebrations, make a red-vegetable soup called "Borsch" (beetroot soup) or "schschi" (white sour cabbage soup). Sit down to eat your feast at the end of your cooking class and savor each course with a traditional Russian "Mors" (berry drink).
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourFall in love with Russia through its food during a 3-hour Russian cooking class ! Your cooking class takes place in the centre of the Northern Capital of Russia - one of the most beautiful Russian cities - Saint-Petersburg. You will be picked up by a driver at the lobby of your hotel and taken to the restaurant.
In this relaxed and friendly atmosphere you will learn Russian culinary secrets and cooking techniques. Follow the step-by-step demonstrations from the chefs, all of whom have worked in world-renowned restaurants, and start creating the classic Russian dishes that make up your meals.
Eating traditional Russian food is an unforgettable cultural experience! Prepare the first course, named "Russian borsch" - a red vegetable dish with meat. Add some sour cream to add to the real Russian taste. For the second course, make a salad named "Stolichny" with marinated cucumbers. Top off your classic Russian meal with a "Siberian Pelmeni" - the beloved dish of last Russian Tzar's friend Grigory Rasputin. After cooking your food, take a seat with your host and savor your creations alongside a glass of soft drink. Your cooking class then finishes after your meal, and your driver will point you in the right direction back to your hotel. Take the recipe book with you to recreate this fabulous Russian experience at home!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Siberian Pelmeni Cooking Class In St.Petersburg
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Siberian Pelmeni Cooking Class In St.Petersburg
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House