Private Tour: Siem Reap Full Day Tour With Angkor Wat Banteay Srei Bayon Temple And Ta Prohm
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour in Siem Reap to visit some of the most amazing destinations including Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm.
Know More about this tour
Following a hotel pick-up at 9 am from Siem Reap City area hotel, your first stop will be Angkor Wat which is the biggest and most spectacular of all the temples at Angkor. It has a moat and an outer wall that stretches for 3.6 kilometers. Within the walls there is a large area of empty space with a long path to the main temple. Along the sides of the temple are detailed bas reliefs mainly showing epic Hindu stories. You can climb to the top of the central towers and look out over the whole site from there.
Next you will visit Banteay Srei. Banteay Srei is one of the most beautiful temples in the Angkor region and gives its name to the surrounding district. However, Banteay Srei is so much more than a temple, offering visitors a diverse range of real-life experiences just a short distance from cosmopolitan Siem Reap. Discover life beyond the temples and experience the real Cambodia with a visit to the heart of Banteay Srei District.
Continue to Bayon Temple. The Bayon is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom. Following Jayavarman's death, it was modified and augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their religious preferences.
After lunch at your own cost you will proceed to visit Ta Prohm. Ta Prohm is one of the Buddhist temples in Siem Reap built by King Jayavarman VII in1186. This temple was dedicated to the Kings mother and built in form of Prajnaparamita (which means Perfection of Wisdom or the name of the mother of Buddha). Ta Prohm was initially named Rajavihara.
At approximately 05:00 pm, you'll arrive back at your hotel in Siem Reap city area where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Siem Reap Full Day Tour With Angkor Wat Banteay Srei Bayon Temple And Ta Prohm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap City area
- Transport by air-conditionedprivate car
- English speaking local guide at the time of sightseeing
- All Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Siem Reap Full Day Tour With Angkor Wat Banteay Srei Bayon Temple And Ta Prohm
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4, 5 or more
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Siem Reap Countryside Cycling Tour
- Cambodian Cooking Class in the Siem Reap Countryside
- Siem Reap Pottery Making and Ceramic Art Painting Experience
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Khmer Cooking Class in Siem Reap
- Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap
- 4-Day Tour from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh