Enjoy skip-the-line access and learn the stories behind some of the worlds most famous works of art on this private tour of the Louvre Museum and the Musee dOrsay in Paris. With your informative English-speaking guide, visit the Louvre and admire the 'Mona Lisa,' 'The Raft of the Medusa,' 'Venus de Milo' and other masterpieces. Enjoy some free time before meeting your guide again at the Musee dOrsay, home to 4,000 artworks from the second half of the 19th century by artists including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and Rodin.
This private tour limited to four people ensures more personalized attention from your guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at your central Paris hotel, travel by metro or comfortable minivan to Carrousel du Louvre, an underground shopping mall near the Louvre. You will use the mall's underground entrance to access the Louvre, bypassing the long entry lines to the most visited museum in the world.
During your 2-hour visit to the Louvre, your informative guide will share anecdotes and history about artistic masterpieces including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of the Medusa. Admire works by artists such as Rembrandt and Delacroix, and tell your guide about any other works you particularly want to see.
Enjoy some free time during which you can have lunch (own expense) before rejoining your guide at Musée d’Orsay. A former train station, this museum houses more than 4,000 artworks from the second half of the 19th century by legends including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Gauguin and Rodin. Again, enjoy the convenience of skipping the entry lines. Your guide will show you the highlights, sharing facts and stories to help you better understand the significance of the many famous artworks here.
Since this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as you wish and take your time appreciating your favorite pieces. You can also adjust the times of your museum visits to suit your taste. Your guided visit to two of the world’s most famous museums ends at the Musée d'Orsay.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Skip The Line At Louvre Museum And Musée D'Orsay
- Entrance fees to the Louvre and Musée d'Orsay
- Skip-the-line access to both museums
- Private guide
- Private one-way transport from your hotel (only if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Skip The Line At Louvre Museum And Musée D'Orsay
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport to the Louvre Museum (unless option selected)
- Transport back to your hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will go by foot between the two museums, which is a walk of approximately 10 to 15 minutes
Please note this tour is limited to a maximum of six people per group.
Even with a skip the line ticket, there may still be queues on certain days during the summer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.