OverviewDesigned as an introductory tour for first-time visitors, your guide will help you discover this recently renovated museum that has a magnificent collection of artwork, crafts and historical pieces dating back from the XIII century, the Dutch Golden Age and its most distinguished collection on earth. The museums magnificent collections includes works by Vermeer, Rembrandt and Van Gogh. Your guide will introduce you to the heart of Hollands cultural, political and artistic history to reveal the stories, techniques and significance behind each piece.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Hollands version of the Louvre is a must, and this tour will introduce first-time visitors to the impressive and expansive collection that curates Dutch history over the centuries. For those who arent familiar with Dutch culture, you will explore its rich and vibrant past through a selection of paintings and artifacts from the 8000 objects on display. Youll explore familiar names like Rembrandt while discussing lesser known items like 17th century dollhouses and Vermeers portrait of domesticity, The Milkmaid. Theres even a fascinating 19th century library containing more stories than could ever be told. By the end, youll have a good overview of the museums collection and you may even know how to pronounce its name correctly.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Skip The Line Ticket And Guided Tour Of The Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-line entry
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Skip The Line Ticket And Guided Tour Of The Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Notes: Rijksmuseum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Keukenhof Gardens And Tulip Fields Tour From Amsterdam
- Skip The Line: Amsterdam And Holland Pass
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Canal Cruise
- Dutch Windmills And Countryside Day Trip From Amsterdam Including Cheese Tasting In Edam
- Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour Of Amsterdam
- Airport Transfer And City Tour
- Bikes And Dyks Tour
- The Original Amsterdam Beer Tour
- Enjoy The Best Home Cooked Food Tour
- Street Art Mural Tour