OverviewEnjoy this 2-hour private tour and a skip-the-line access of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Your guide will help you discover the major works of art inside the worlds largest Van Gogh collection. From his most-renowned to the lesser-known pieces, you will have the time to understand their significance in the evolution of art through his troubled personal life and experiences.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your English-speaking guide just outside the Rikjsmuseum at 10am or at 1pm to begin this intimate private tour. Sail past the Van Gogh Museum's main entrance lines with a priority-access ticket and explore the museum's highlights with exclusive attention from your guide. As you make your way through the world’s biggest Vincent van Gogh art collection, your guide leads you through the artist's darkest, initial Dutch paintings to his more vibrant French period. Study iconic van Gogh works like Sunflowers, as well as his lesser-known paintings and drawings. Hear about van Gogh’s troubled life and artistic styles, and see famous pieces from renowned fellow artists like Gauguin, Monet and others who inspired the mad genius. Your private tour concludes at 3pm but your entrance ticket is valid all day, so you may continue to explore the museum at your leisure.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-line entry
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.