Enjoy a day full of wine tasting and amazing Northwest scenery on this private tour from Seattle. Washington has emerged as one of the top wine-producing regions in the US, and on this tour youll get to wine taste at two or more of Woodinvilles award-winning wineries, including beloved Chateau Ste Michelle Winery. Then, travel through the rolling foothills of the Cascade Mountains to spectacular Snoqualmie Falls. Sample chocolate treats in Issaquah before traveling across Lake Washington on one of the longest floating bridges in the world.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Snoqualmie Falls And Woodinville Wineries Day Trip From Seattle
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chocolate tasting
- Includes wine-tasting fees at two wineries
Exclusions for Private Tour: Snoqualmie Falls And Woodinville Wineries Day Trip From Seattle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 years or older
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.