Private Tour Sorrento Winery Naples
OverviewFrom your location in Naples or Salerno or Campania region this tour is designed for custumers that love to shop and try the Neapolitan Local food as Pizza Margherita. Sorrento is famouse for to the linen boutiques and wood works, This shore excursion truely offers something for everyoneOur Shore Excursion is between 8-9 hours from Naples Port, Salerno port or Amalfi Port starting at 8.00am and includes.
Know More about this tour
Among vineyards, olive-trees, gardens of oranges and lemons, orchards, heaped-up rocks, green gorges in the hills, and by the bases of snow-covered heights, and through small towns with handsome dark-haired women at the doors and pass delicious summer villas to Sorrento where the poet Torquato Tasso drew his inspiration from the beauty surrounding him Charles Dickens, 1845
Sorrento is the birth place of the poet Torquato Tasso and the main square was named after him where I will stop so you can have time to enjoy the historical area which is full of quaint cobbled lanes and a church on every corner and a fantastic mix of designer and souvenir shops.
A day of good food, the gastronomic traction and relaxation. Our Gastronomic Tour Naples will give you some fun and interesting cooking demonstrations that highlight how to produce mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil and ice cream. Do not miss the tasting of typical products such as bruschetta, pizza, local wine and limoncello.
Inviato da Posta per Windows 10
Inclusions for Private Tour Sorrento Winery Naples
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Sorrento Winery Naples
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amalfi Coast Private Tour
- Private Tour Pompeii Sorrento and Positano
- Private Tour: Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from Naples
- Private Tour: Pompeii, Amalfi and Ravello Day Tour with Cruise Port or Hotel Transport
- Amalfi Cost Private Drive
- Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in the Province of Avellino
- Shuttle Bus Transfer from Naples to Sorrento
- Private Transfer: Naples Airport, Train Station or Hotel to Massa Lubrense