Private Tour: South Bank Photography Walking Tour In London
OverviewThis is a private photography tour which is an outstanding photography learning experience with one to one tuition or exclusive to you and your group. Explore and photograph the cultural heart of London with a professional photographer and achieve great results. Learn how to photograph the vibrant and buzzing nature of London's South Bank. Capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic architecture and outstanding river views along the South Bank. Learn how to get the best out of your camera and take home photographs and memories to last a lifetime.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourPhotograph the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and St Paul's Cathedral from across the River Thames. Be amazed by the imposing structure of the London Eye, Palace of Westminster and Royal Festival Hall. Marvel at historic architecture and buildings which form the city landscape of the South Bank, incorporating the beautiful colors of Westminster Bridge into your photographs. Explore the vibrancy of the South Bank and photograph street entertainers, musicians and market stalls which are part of this exciting landscape. Working in a traffic free zone we take our time to learn how to get the best out of your camera. Your expert photographer will get you to the best viewpoints to take photographs to be proud of.
Take a short working break for light refreshments (own expense) and to review progress. Photographs are also reviewed regularly during the tour. Take home photographs and memories to cherish a lifetime. You can also use what you learned to help you get better photographs for the rest of your trip.
During the South Bank Photography Walking Tour Learn How To;
- Compose a subject
- Use aperture value and depth of field
- Use shutter speed for different subjects
- Use lenses for different shots
- Use light to its advantage
- Get the best from the camera you own
- And much more...
Inclusions for Private Tour: South Bank Photography Walking Tour In London
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: South Bank Photography Walking Tour In London
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age: Minimum 16
Bring your own camera
Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour is recommended
Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
Light to moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers