Private Tour: St Petersburg City Highlights - Saint Petersburg
OverviewExplore St Petersburg with a private guide on a 4-hour city highlights tour! Learn all about the city history as you travel around the city by private vehicle, and stop for photos and strolls near key attractions like the Church on Spilled Blood and Winter Palace, home to the Hermitage Museum. See Peter and Paul Fortress and visit Nevsky Prospekt, the citys main shopping street. The itinerary can be tailored to your preferences.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your tour of St Petersburg at a time that suits you best, and relax with a pickup from your central hotel by luxury minivan. As you travel, your private guide will talk to you about the city and also about the things that you want to see. The itinerary is flexible, so if theres something you want to see more of, simply let your guide know.
Take a look at Winter Palace, home of the world-famous Hermitage Museum, and hear about Empress Catherine II who started the incredible collection of art as means of impressing her guests. Stop for photos in front of the impressive Baroque building, and then stretch your legs on a stroll along Nevsky Prospekt St Petersburgs answer to Paris Champs Elyses.
Pass the imposing Peter and Paul Fortress, built by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great, and hear of its use as a prison, rather than being the defense structure that it was intended to be. Stop outside the citys multi-domed Church on Spilled Blood, and compare its colorful, attention-grabbing architecture with the elegant gold domes of nearby St Isaacs Cathedral.
As well as giving intriguing snippets of history about the city, your guide can give you tips for places to visit independently after your tour. Finish with a drop-off at your hotel and then bid your guide goodbye.
Inclusions for Private Tour: St Petersburg City Highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: St Petersburg City Highlights
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour