Private Tour: Stockholm Historical Walking Tour Of Gamla StanWrite a Review
Enjoy a private walking tour through Stockholm's Old Town! Meet you guide for a walk through Stockholm's oldest quarter. Wander through alleys and cobblestoned streets as youÂ travel back in time to the middle ages. From the middle ages you make your way through the centuries, the places, the people and events that today make out the history of Stockholm. Stockholm historical walking tour includes all highlights of the Old Town, of course!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThere are many stories and legends of Stockholm's Old Town! Your private walking tour includes tales such as; the story of how a french man became king of the north, how a commoner volunteered to become the executioner, why Stockholm was mistaken for a countryside village and how a scientist with his dynamite put Sweden on the map. The tales take us to places like the Royal Palace, the narrowest alleys - Mårten Trotzig Gränd and Stortorget, the main square of the Old Town and home to the Nobel Museum.
Last but not least, your private walking tour of Stockholm's Old Town takes you to the island of Riddarholmen, where an impeccable view of Sweden's third largest lake awaits. One of Stockholm's must see view points! Your historical walking tour of Old Town is the perfect introduction to the city and will make exploring on your own a whole lot easier!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Stockholm Historical Walking Tour Of Gamla Stan
- 1.5-hour private walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Stockholm Historical Walking Tour Of Gamla Stan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide hotel address in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.