From USD 54.59
OverviewHead to the Peljesac Peninsula with a private guide on an action-packed day trip from Dubrovnik! Stretching alongside Peljesac Channel, which separates mainland Croatia from Korcula Island, the postcard-perfect peninsula boasts a fertile landscape that produces high quality wine, salt and seafood. Visit the coastal town of Ston to see the so-called great Wall of Croatia and an old salt factory, and then check out three family-run wineries or perhaps a coastal fish farm. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to your interests.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, and then travel with your private guide to the small town of Ston on Peljesac Peninsula. As you travel, chat with your guide about the scenic south Dalmatia region and the sights that you particularly want to see. Your itinerary is flexible so if there’s something you want to see more of, simply let your guide know.
After roughly an hour on the road, arrive in Ston and stretch your legs on a walking tour of the pretty coastal town. Pose for pictures by the so-called Great Wall of Croatia – Ston’s major claim to fame – and hear how it is said to be one of the world’s largest fortified city walls. The Peljesac area is rich in natural resources, with salt and wine lauded as the peninsula’s biggest exports, so visit the town’s old salt factory and hear tales about the pure salt harvest.
Enjoy a break for lunch in town (own expense) and then return to your minivan to continue your tour. Travel along the undulating coastline of Peljesac Peninsula and, in between gazing at the turquoise Adriatic Sea, stop at three family-run wineries to sample their wares. Plavic mali is the region’s principle grape and, while your wine samples vary on each occasion, chances are that you will taste several made from the ubiquitous grape. Snacks such as artisan cheese and bread are often served alongside the wine.
If you want to learn more about southern Dalmatia’s cuisine, then perhaps swap one of your winery visits with a seafood-tasting session at coastal fish farm. Sample fresh local oysters or mussels while learning about the region’s renowned fishing heritage.
After exploring the region and sampling its fine produce, return to your minivan and travel back to Dubrovnik. Your tour finishes with a drop-off at your Dubrovnik hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ston And Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip With Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Private driver/guide
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ston And Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip With Wine Tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.