Private Tour: Sunset Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Tour - AgraWrite a Review
Agra is a fortunate city where proudly houses the presence of the grand Mughal monument Taj Mahal. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of Tajmahal at sunset and the legacy of Mughal Empire with the comfort of private tour. You will also visit other heritages in Agra including the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourA chauffeur driven private car will pick you up from your hotel in Agra at 11:00AM and you will be introduced to your guide for the day. Drive to Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, that has been described as “the World’s Most Perfectly Preserved Ghost Town” built by Akbar in the late 16th century. Your guide will help you to explore the place as there are numerous places to see within Fatehpur Sikri. From the main entrance to this ancient city, the Buland Darwaza, to the Tomb of Shaikh Salim Chisti, we will take you to the most popular monuments.
Later we will drive back to Agra and visit the Agra Fort. Your personal guide will help you to explore the majestic red-sandstone fort that comprises many fairy-tale palaces you will visit including the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal built by Shah Jahan. You will also see the audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas and two very beautiful mosques.
Later on you will proceed to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. It took 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day and you will experience the undefined beauty of Taj mahal at sunset. When the sun goes down to the west and slowly vanishes from the horizon, you will see both the sunlight and moonlight fall on the dome giving Taj Mahalnew a very different atmosphere. Sunset is one of the best time to catch on the unforgettable beauty of Taj Mahal. After the tour ends, we will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sunset Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Professional driver and guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sunset Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.