Private Tour: Sydney By Night
OverviewExperience the world famous Sydney City and vibrant Harbour come to life after dark on a Sydney by Night private tour. On this three and half hour night tour you will visit the best locations to view Sydney Harbour at night including some hidden local favorite spots where the larger tour buses do not go.There will be plenty of opportunities to wander around, sample some of the iconic Sydney street food or perhaps get that awesome photo of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House under lights. This fully escorted private tour with an interesting and informative commentary takes insome of Sydney's most vibrant nightlife locations including a drive through the notorious and colorful former 'red light' district of Kings Cross.The tour highlight is a champagne and canape supper in a magical location with Sydney'sBestviews of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House which are spectacular at night.
Know More about this tour
Commence the evening with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation. The tour then starts by heading away from the city to the exclusive Eastern suburbs and then through some of Sydneys more colorful and vibrant nightlife locations. The informative commentary provides you with a fascinating account of how these areas have evolved over the years.
You will see some interesting characters, stunning Victorian and Art Deco buildings along with the bright lights of Sydneys former notorious red light district which is now becoming a highly sought after and gentrified area.
The tour then winds its way through the 'French Quarter' of historic and eclectic Potts Point down to the harbor foreshore where you will see some stunning views of one of Australia's largest naval bases.
There will be an opportunity to stop and walk around along the iconic Finger Wharf which is a favorite night spot and residence among local and international celebrities including Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, Naomi Watts, Simon Baker.....just to name few! There will be many opportunities to take photo's here and the Finger Wharf looks truly amazing lit up at night with the large Royal Australian Navy ships in the background.
From there you will have the opportunity to sample the famous 'Pie & Pea's' at the iconic Harrys Cafe De Wheels which for over 80 years has been a favorite late night snack spot for locals and numerous celebrities including Elton John!
The next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have another opportunity to walk around and see some of Sydney's best views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
As the evening comes to a close you head across the bridge to the Northern side of the Harbour and stop at fabulous location on the waterfront where you will enjoy an elegant gourmet Australian produce canap supper under the stars, sip champagne and admire the amazing view!
Finally at the end of the tour you will be driven back over the Sydney Harbour Bridge to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful evening!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Sydney By Night
- Private Tour Guide and Driver
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- Champagne and Gourmet Australian produce Canap Supper
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Sydney By Night
- Any snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests at any of the stops (for example, pies purchased at Harrys Caf De Wheels)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to bring:
Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool by the water - even in summer
Suitable for all fitness levels there is a small component of easy, flat level walking.
This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
Wheelchairs Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
Suitable for Children:
Yes - This tour is suitable for children
Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guests dietary requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Helicopter Tour: Super Saver Scenic Flight
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise