Private Tour: Taj Mahal And Agra City Tour
OverviewEnjoy this private Agra City Tour to Taj Mahal and historical sites in Agra . Ride in Agra by Tonga and experience the real atmosphere of the city. Visit Agra Fort with a guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel lobby in Agra at 8.45 am (Morning Departure) or 1.30 pm (Afternoon Departure) and leave by Tonga to Taj Mahal as your first stop. It is a UNESCO World Heritage listed site. Your guide will show Mughal architecture with different style elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian.
Your Next Stop is Agra Fort , one of the finest Mughal fort in India with fine architecture. Emperor Akbar initiated the construction of the Agra Fort in 1666 A.D. Some of the remarkable places you will see inside fort are Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khaas, Musamman Burj where Shahjahan passed away and Jahangir's Palace Khaas Mahal and Shish Mahal. The tour concludes at 12.30 pm (Morning Departure) or 5.30 m (Afternoon Departure 5.30 pm) and we will take you back to your hotel in Agra.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Taj Mahal And Agra City Tour
- • Private tour by Tonga to Taj Mahal
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off within Agra City Limits
• Entrance fees to all site attractions
• All necessary transportation between site attractions
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Taj Mahal And Agra City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts.not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.