Private Tour- Tallinn Old Town With Kids
OverviewJoin a child friendly local guide to discover Tallinn old town as a familyHighlights of Tallinn old town customized to children's attention spanEnjoy marzipans, slow moving train ride and haunted castlesEnjoy a private tour customized for your party to get more intimate attention
Know More about this tourTallinn with kids Old Town Walking Tour 3 hrs
We developed a more friendly tour at a relaxed pace for kids and included bit more interesting sites compared to our adult tours. Although Old Town itself is quite interesting, our additions make it easier to concentrate!
We encourage you to take this tour if you are touring Tallinn with kids, please remember one child ( until the age of 12) accompanied by a paying adult is free!
Among Medieval Nordic cities, theres none nearly as well-preserved as Tallinn, nor more dense with restaurants, cafés, and surprises. Kings, queens, and czars have walked the streets of the charming two-tiered city. Follow your specialist guide to discover highlights of Tallinn Old Town intimately with your family; there will be 8 people maximum.
With its pastel-colored buildings all pretty in a row, the Town Hall Square is reminiscent of pages from a childrens fairytale book; the highlight of Tallinn with kids tour. We stop and have a break at a traditional establishment to enjoy marzipan and a coffee before we head to the upper town as part of Tallinn with kids tour.
The focus for Tallinn with kids will be the Upper City and the Kiek In De Kök where theyll walk around Danish Kings Garden, too. This massive, 38m-high cannon tower houses an extensive museum of the towns fortifications, weapons, and medieval-era life.
The tour includes a slow-moving train ride, too.
St.Olafs Church Tower is one of the highlights of the tour and kids love climbing it. Its a grand structure, 124-meter tower and is considered to be one of the symbols of Tallinn. There are 232 steps up to the towers viewing platform on a winding staircase to enjoy the views of the city.
Inclusions for Private Tour- Tallinn Old Town With Kids
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour- Tallinn Old Town With Kids
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best of Tallinn
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX