Private Tour: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah And Bird Park From Jakarta
OverviewA good way to discover the culture and tradition of Indonesia. On this tour you will visit the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah miniature park, which houses the Museum of Indonesia, Bird Park and the Keong Mas Imax Theater. The park is a culture-based recreational area located in East Jakarta with an area of about 250 acres. The park offers insights into Indonesian culture, with virtually all aspects of daily life in Indonesia's various regions provinces displayed via separate pavilions with collections of architecture, clothing, dance and traditions are all vividly shown.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Jakarta, you head out to Taman Mini and learn all about the the history and culture of not only collective Indonesia, but also about Indonesia's individual regions. Housing various attractions like 10 gardens, authentic religious buildings of various faiths to emphasize harmony and tolerance, 14 museums, and a myriad of monuments, there is plenty to do at this park.
After exploring, break for lunch at a local restaurant then head to Keong Mas Imax Theater. The only IMAX theater in Indonesia, the theater, with it's golden snail motif, screens educational 3D movies about Indonesian culture. Please let you guide know if you would like to attend a screening.
Next, head to the Bird Park and learn about the various avian residents of Indonesia. Part conservation center and part attraction, the Bird Park hopes to educate park visitors about the importance of environmental conservation efforts to protect the nature and wildlife of Indonesia.
This wraps up your tour and you will return to return to your hotel around 4pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah And Bird Park From Jakarta
- Entrance fees (Taman Mini Park, Indonesian Museum, Keong Emas Imax Theater and Bird Park)
- Professional guide
- Share hotel/port pickup and drop-off at Hotels in Jakarta (North, East, South, West)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah And Bird Park From Jakarta
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Excludes beverages during lunch
- Optional entrance fees such asCable Car, Swimming Pool at Snow Bay, Philately Museum, Reptile Museum, Sport Museum, Technology Museum, Transportation Museum - etc.
- Transfers to and from hotels that are located outside of Jakarta
- Transfers to and from the harbor (can be arranged per additional supplement)
- Harbor entrance fees and supplements may apply
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required