Private Tour: Taxco And Cuernavaca Day Trip From Mexico CityWrite a Review
OverviewTake a private day trip out of Mexico City to admire the beautiful cities of Taxco and Cuernavaca. First, admireÂ Cuernavaca also known as the âCity of the Eternal Spring." Then, in Taxco, admire the colonial architecture and its famous silver works. Your tour includes a private guide and transport.
Know More about this tour
Your private tour begins with hotel pickup in Mexico City. Board a private vehicle and then take a scenic drive to Cuernavaca, “The City of the Eternal Spring.” Here, you will take a look at the Cathedral, which is the seat of the Catholic diocese of the same name in Mexico. It’s a building of the sixteenth century, which makes it one of the oldest cathedrals in the whole country.
The sightseeing tour also includes a visit to the Palacio de Cortés, which was ordered to be built by Hernán Cortés in the immediate years of the Mexico conquest. Then, see the monument to Morelos, a military insurgent and Mexican patriot, who organized and was the architect of the second stage of the War of Independence in Mexico.
Later, your tour will head to Taxco, a colonial city with hundreds of years of history. The city is nestled on a hillside with winding cobblestone streets, tile roofed buildings, cozy squares and a strong Old World ambiance that has survived through hundreds of years.
You'll visit Santa Prisca, one of Mexico’s grandest churches. It was built in 1759 by French immigrant Jose de la Borda who literally stumbled upon a huge silver spring. Then, learn all about the famous silver as Taxco is known worldwide for its quality silver mines and shops. You will have the opportunity to see and buy art pieces from Mexican artisans before driving back to Mexico City and your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Taxco And Cuernavaca Day Trip From Mexico City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Taxco And Cuernavaca Day Trip From Mexico City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.