Private Tour: Tbilisi Full Day Sightseeing
OverviewFull Day trip to Tbilisi is a combination of driving & walking in historical parts of the New & Old City. See the main monuments of the capital city during this private tour including visit to Georgian National Museum and lunch with traditional dishes at one of the restaurants of the old city.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourIn the morning pick up from Tbilisi hotel. You will combine walking and driving in old and new districts of Tbilisi, visiting outstanding landmarks of the capital city accompanied by a guide and driver.
Start the day with excursion at Holy Trinity Cathedral - the main Georgian Christian Orthodox cathedral. It is the largest religious building not only in Georgia but in the region of South Caucasus, and is listed among the largest Orthodox churches in the world.
Continue to Metekhi plateau and church which dates back to 13th c. The church stands on the cliff overlooking the old district of Tbilisi and Mtkvari river.
Ride up to Narikhala Fortress dated from 4th c. by the aerial cable car and admire the views of the city from the top. Stroll down from Narikhala to Legvtakhevi area and Bathhouse district. Enjoy a walk on Meidan Sqaure and surrounding areas, where you can shop for souvenirs.
In the middle of the day you'll have a lunch at the local Georgian restaurant with traditional dishes like Khikali and Khachapuri.
After lunch visit Georgian National Museum and Golden Treasury which contains thousands of Georgian and Caucasian archaeological artifacts.
Take a funicular to Mtatsminda mountain at the altitude of 729 meters above sea level. After a relaxing walk in Mtatsminda park drive back to your place of stay.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Tbilisi Full Day Sightseeing
- Private tour
- Entrance tickets to the National Museum of Georgia
- Local museum guide service at the National Museum of Georgia
- Individual service of a professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Ride on aerial cable car to Narikhala fortress
- Ride on funicular to Mtatsminda mountain and park
- Lunch with Georgian traditional dishes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Tbilisi Full Day Sightseeing
- Services, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.