Private Tour: Temples Churches And Monasteries Of Kiev
OverviewTour of Temples, Churches and Monasteries of Kiev.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe development of Kiev as a financial and trade center resulted in a multinational city with diverse religious convictions. Under Soviet rule, many of Kievs numerous churches were destroyed. The few that survived were turned into museums or were used as warehouses. Today, there are a number of Christian Orthodox and some Catholic churches, five Synagogues, Mosque, and a variety of other denominations and religions. Christian Orthodox churches: St. Sofia Cathedral /1037/, St. Volodymir Cathedral /1882/, Ilininska Church /1692/, Ascension Church or Svyato - Ascension Church/1883/, St. Andrews Church /1754/, St. Cyrils Church /1146/, Pokrova or Protection of the Virgin Mary /1766/, Cathedrals; St Nicholas Cathedral /1899-1909/, Aleksander Cathedral /1817-1842/, Synagogues; Podil Synagogue, The Central Synagogue of Kiev /1897/, Monasteries; Kiev Pecherska Lavra Monastery /1051/, Vydunetsky Monastery /1070-1077/, Pokrova Convent /1889/, St. Flors Convent /15 century/.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Temples Churches And Monasteries Of Kiev
- Guided tour or walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation for guided tour will be by private car, or minivan, minibus
- Private 3-hour tour of the Religious Kiev
Exclusions for Private Tour: Temples Churches And Monasteries Of Kiev
- Entrance fees to the St. Sophia's Cathedral (about $2 per person)
- Entrance fees to Kiev-Pechersk Lavra Monastery (about $2 per person). Please note that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Learn the history of the religious life of the Kiev
Guides in other languages are available upon request, subject to availability
You can enjoy this product as a walking tour. During the walking tour you will use the public bus and metro to move between sites. Tour will provide in Downtown and some objects are not for available due the destinations between them.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.