Private Tour: The Glory Of Ancient Rome And Colosseum Walking Tour
OverviewBegin this 3 hour sightseeing tour of Imperial Rome at the world’s most famous arena; the Colosseum, once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators. The building of the Colosseum began in 72 A.D. and was finished 8 years later. The stadium’s gladiatorial contests were its main attraction, and you’ll hear tales of the gory games where trained gladiators would fight each other for the amusement of the crowds.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourToday you can walk on the ancient stones of the Via Sacra, leading from the Colosseum past some of the most important sites of the Roman Forum to Capitoline Hill.
At the Roman Forum you will be at the real political center of the Republic and Imperial Rome. See ancient basilica, triumphal arches, honorary columns, and historic cemeteries, including the Umbilicus Urbus, Curia, House of the Vestal Virgins and Trajans Column.
Leave the Roman Forum and walk to Capitoline Hill, one of the Seven Hills of Rome. Stroll around Piazza del Campidoglio, a square designed by Renaissance artist Michelangelo, and gaze down at the sights of Ancient Rome.
Add on an extension to the Vatican Museums if you want to see one of the greatest art collections in the world, housed along 4 miles (7 kilometers) of galleries in more than 1,400 rooms.
Inclusions for Private Tour: The Glory Of Ancient Rome And Colosseum Walking Tour
- Admission ticket skip the long line
- Professional Guide
- 3 hours Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickp-up and drop off service avalaible from the hotels in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
Exclusions for Private Tour: The Glory Of Ancient Rome And Colosseum Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
The tour starts from tour hotel
Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.