OverviewLeave Muscat to travel via Fanjah, Izki and Nizwa. Stop at Nizwa for a stroll through the Old Capital of Oman. VisitÂ the region of Al Hamra, drive along Wadi Nakhr.Â Make your way up to Jebel Shams, the highest peak in Oman at 3000 metres and stop at Misfat Al Abrein, a picturesque village strapped on to the side of a mountain.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 08:30 hrs you will be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Muscat city to board a 4x4 to travel via Fanjah, Izki and Nizwa. You will stop at Nizwa for a stroll through the Old Capital of Oman before moving onto Al Hamra. Once you have reached the region of Al Hamra you will visit the scenic Wadi Ghul and stop at the old village of Ghul to see the abandoned Persian ruins.
Moving on you will drive along Wadi Nakhr, also referred to as the Grand Canyon with breathtaking views. At the end of the Wadi is a village where rugs with bright colors and designs are made by local weavers. Visit the local weaver and haggle for their wares. You will then have a picnic lunch.
After lunch you will make your way up to Jebel Shams, the highest peak in Oman at 3000 metres. From there you will have an outstanding view deep into the Grand Canyon of Oman. On your way back to Muscat, you will stop at Misfat Al Abrein, a picturesque village strapped on to the side of a mountain. As you walk around this beautiful village where time has come to a standstill, you will be moved by the simplicity and friendliness of the people. Return to Muscat by 16:30 approximately.
Inclusions for Private Tour: The Grand Canyon Of Oman And Jebel Shams Day Trip
- Bottled water
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: The Grand Canyon Of Oman And Jebel Shams Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.