Private Tour: The London Of Shakespeare, The Beatles, James Bond And Sherlock Holmes By Traditional Black Cab
OverviewThis fun-packed four-hour private black taxi tour takes you around London, seeing the major sights and following in the footsteps of Shakespeare, the Beatles, James Bond and Sherlock Holmes. Your private expert guide will share fun anecdotes about the history and cultural impact of these English icons as you zip around London in your own black cab.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourDriving around London in your private black taxi, passing major sights, your knowledgeable guide will take you in the footsteps of Sherlock Holmes, William Shakespeare, the Beatles and James Bond.
Pass 221B Baker St and see where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle really lived and practiced medicine. You'll follow Sherlock Holmes on clues all over London from the books to the films.
Enter the world of James Bond and order your martinis shaken, not stirred as you explore the sights of Bonds London. See Ian Flemings house, MI6 and MI5. Visit James Bond film location sites all around town and find out about real spies and how they worked and where they met.
Jump on the wave of London's swinging 60s. You'll follow the Fab Four -- John, Paul, George and Ringo -- seeing where they lived, worked and played. Abbey Road, Pauls London office, John and Yoko's flat, Brian Epstein's home plus a lot, lot more. You have your Ticket to Ride to learn about how the Beatles conquered London and beyond.
Have you ever wondered where Shakespeare lived in London? Your private guide will drive you to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, and you'll see where the famous playwright lived in London, several statues dedicated to him, and the alleyways and streets he wandered. Your registered tour guide will tell you tales of William Shakespeare -- the man and his life.
Enjoy this fun-packed private black taxi tour with up to four of your friends or family.
Inclusions for Private Tour: The London Of Shakespeare, The Beatles, James Bond And Sherlock Holmes By Traditional Black Cab
- Transport in private taxi (up to 5 people)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Private Tour: The London Of Shakespeare, The Beatles, James Bond And Sherlock Holmes By Traditional Black Cab
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
There are no booster seats in London taxis
Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after tour time and contact you before driving off
No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat