OverviewThis full-day private tour will take you to discover the highlights of Balis three beautiful temples, each with its own uniqueness. You will visit Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton Temple before ending your tour with a glorious sunset over Tanah lot, the sea side temple. (meals are not included).
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your full-day private tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation in Bali by your private driver/guide.
You will be taken from your hotel with your first stop a visit to the Royal Family temple also known as Taman Ayun located in Mengwi. This temple was built in 1634 by the king of the Mengwi dynasty. It is an impressive complex which stands on a small island surrounded by a handmade lake.
Continue the journey to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of big bats.
At the end of your journey, you will visit Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot. Perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. This temple is usually where people will discover the most dramatic sunset in Bali.
Inclusions for Private Tour: The Three Temples Of Bali
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: The Three Temples Of Bali
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.